Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our House is For Sale!!!

Our house is for sale......and I have to remind myself to breath.....

No one ever told us that selling your house would be so emotional. I have been sick to my stomache for a week, just thinking about it going on the market and Sunday night I thought I was going to pass out from anxiety. I am a bit particular shall we say, about everything being perfect (it runs in the family). I also want someone to love the house and appreciate it as much as we do. This house has a lot of memories tied to it for us....this is the first house Scott and I ever bought, we got married out of this house, got pregnant for the first time (and second), brought Brody home here and Sienna too. We moved into this house in January 2003 as an engaged couple with our dog Max and 2 cats Lucy and Daisy. We will be leaving this house as a couple married for 5 1/2 years, now with a son and daughter as well as our beloved Max, Lucy and Daisy. Our family has grown in this awesome little house and a part of us will remain here forever...

So here's to hoping that someone else will fall in love with our house and start their own memories here, just as good as the ones we have...

Here's the mls link if you want to check it out (MLS # c3365168)

http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=7957290

1 comment:

Harm and Eva said...

I love that house to. It reminds me of the first time I went to Canada.

Going to miss it :)

Eva