Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy Busy Busy


Life is just about as busy as it gets...the kids are growing like weeds, Scott has been super busy at work and getting his courses done, we are almost ready to list our house and the new house is in full building mode! It is an exciting time and a busy one! Here are some pics over the last month...

Brody and Sienna sharing some playtime on the floor.

Brody shoveling snow in the yard with Max.

Scott and I took the kids for a nice walk, which they enjoyed...falling asleep in the chariot.

Brody and Sienna playing in the tub...one of their favorite times of day!!

My little princess...all dressed up going to Taylor's birthday party.

Time for breakfast!!

Brody's Nutella smile...

Brody dressed up Sienna in Daddy's hat...soo cute!

Sharing a cookie with Oma before bedtime!


Mommy and daughter playtime! ( I still can't believe how big she is getting so fast...)

1 comment:

Karatje said...

I LOVE the photo of them in the Chariot....all of that fresh air tuckered them out!!

For all of the craziness and "challenges" you can go through in a day....those cute faces are worth it!