Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And Life Keeps On Going...

Wow...I thought time flew by with one child...try two!! The days come and go and life begins to go very fast! The kids really blow my mind...we love them sooo much! So here's to life in the fast lane and a few picture moments of random every day life things .....









3 comments:

Harm and Eva said...

Aaah Nenna grows soooo fast. Its soo weird ! Brody is acting up like a big bro aswell :) Very nice :)

Were planning on booking for beginning of May.. Till the 17th or something.... We'll call you somewhere next week for some precise data ok?

Love from Eva and me!

- Harm

Karatje said...

I'm glad Hayden has such a good "Big Brother" role model!! I think it's so cute that Brody kisses Sienna every chance he gets....and Brody's spiky hair in the first photo is awesome!

Can't wait(?) to be in the fast lane with you in February....

www.erinkelly.ca said...

LOVE THE MOWING PHOTO!