We ventured out on a camping trip last weekend with the tent trailer and my cousin Eva and Harm. We only went two nights, but it was perfect! Good trial run and we'll definitely do this again. Brody had a blast and Sienna was a little angel!! Eva and Harm also enjoyed the mountain fresh air and the nightly smores over the campfire!
Max had a blast too, he got to swim in the pond and run around the forest.
4 comments:
Tessa! I don't know how you did it.
I don't think I could do a night at a 5-star hotel with my 2 little ones!
Glad you had fun.
Looks like you had some sunshine AND a great time! I agree with erin, you are very brave!! Love the pic with you ans Sienna by the fire....
Yeah camping rocked, I miss all you guys already... :(
Geweldige foto's! Vooral die van mij met 'Nana'. Miss you guys!
xx
Post a Comment