We waited and waited, and now she is here, 8 days early!! It's a girl...we are ecstatic...she is beautiful! Sienna Roseline was born Friday, June 6 at 5:04pm. She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 20.8" long. We are all doing good at home and enjoying very moment. Brody is a proud big brother and protecting her already.

6 comments:
Congratulations Scott, Tessa and Brody on the arrival of Sienna. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. She looks so sweet.
Take Care
Love The Thistles
Congrats, guys!! Can't wait to meet Sienna -- we'll be over soon!
WOW Tessa, she's BEAUTIFUL! She looks just like you.
Congratulations!
(erin kelly)
Yay! I'm an auntie again!! She is BEAUTIFUL and we are SO happy for you! (I know I have met her already but I am excited to see the blog update all the same!) You are going to have such wonderful memories with this new little family of yours ....and I know you'll cherish them all.
Congrats on the new addition from all the Weevers'
van harte gefeliciteerd met jullie mooie dochter en nieuw zusje.
heel veel liefde en geluk toegewenst.
patricia , pieter
sam, amy en tessa
uit Tiel (nederland)
Post a Comment