Today was Brody's first time swimming. We went with Oma, Auntie Kara and Hayden. Brody loved it. He was very content, in the nice warm water, just looking around. Soon he will be splashing around like Hayden!
Yeah, we had fun didn't we....I think we have two little water babies on our hands, and I look forward to taking them to the outdoor pools in the Summer!!
Je ziet dat de twee mannetjes met de week groter en wijzer worden. Gezellig zo naar het zwembad met z'n allen. Mijn zus doet het ook erg goed. Laat Brody niet los hoor Eef, ha, ha.
2 comments:
Yeah, we had fun didn't we....I think
we have two little water babies on our hands, and I look forward to taking them to the outdoor pools in the Summer!!
Je ziet dat de twee mannetjes met de week groter en wijzer worden. Gezellig zo naar het zwembad met z'n allen. Mijn zus doet het ook erg goed. Laat Brody niet los hoor Eef, ha, ha.
Liefs,
Maria
Post a Comment