
Thursday, November 16, 2006....Brody Henk Thomas Gale is born at 7:57am. Our beautiful baby boy arrived 2 days after his due date. My contractions started Tuesday evening at 11:45pm, so it was a bit of a long haul. We got sent home from the hospital twice, which was a little frustrating, especially since I was experiencing back labour...ouch! The third time we went back at 3:30am on Thursday morning and I was in active labour already for a while. I experienced the entire delivery drug-free, and although it was tough at times, Scott was there to help me through it. I couldn't have done it without him! What a beautiful moment when Scott and I watched him enter our world!! He was 6lbs 14 oz and 51cm long. Just a few precious minutes old here...
1 comment:
LOVE this picture....and we are so happy that Brody has finally arrived!
Oh what fun we are going to have with our little boys!!
Post a Comment